|Meet individual’s company requirements -
Consulting and support services
• Preparing a master requisition for the exact materials, equipment
and plant for the re-engineered project specification and drawings.
• Obtaining quotations for each element of major plant, equipment
and sub-contract required by the re-engineered project.
• Consulting and participating with the buyers in procuring the exact
materials, equipment and plant for the re-engineered project
• Contributing to the work of the planner in developing from the
analysis a bar chart programme document, labour histogram and
planned production ‘S’ curve and ensuring that production
measurement taken from the project works.
• Organising, examining, and assisting in the preparation and
approval of under signature ‘work packages’ for the project, in
accordance with the company approved incentive schemes, and
supervise all submissions for payments in respect of these packages
to ensure the entitlement is within the parameters of the company
• Ensuring that all Health and Safety requirements pertaining to
the project are in place and verify that all staff employed upon the
works have received instruction in their obligations under this
legislation and are working safely.
• Ensuring that finishes are carried out to the highest of
standards so as to ensure a quality finish.
• Formalise issues and complaints from customers and contractors
• Attend pre start, progress and handover meetings.
• Ensure an effective commissioning / customer handover
• Constantly review the performance of sub contractors and
• Commission new suppliers where appropriate.
• Ability to manage cost reporting of all allocated projects Cost
Forecasting, Anticipated Final Cost, Cost of Work Done, Gross Billing
and Current Contract Value.
• Liaise with suppliers and customers on a regular basis to
discuss new and existing product requirements.
• Liaise with transport and logistics departments to ensure the
most efficient and cost effective modes of transport
CIVIL WORKS- Roadwork
International & Europe
Mission:longue ou courte durée
|40 Years of experience
|Competence Field: Leadership skills-Senior Management experience
• Propose strategies and solutions to the Project(s) Manager(s) contractual issues
• Monitoring project events - permanent challenge to identify deviations, Variation Orders, and
to claim for Extension of Time
Monitor the fulfilment of obligations towards/from the Customer/Partners/Subcontractors.
• Manage and file relevant contractual documents (letters, mails, minutes..) - analyse
incoming” documentation and prepare “outgoing” contractual letters for the Project Manager and
• Exercise a high degree of anticipation - participate in the contractual risk analysis - prepare
and keep up to date the claim/counterclaim register for resolving commercial opportunities/risks.
• At any time be in the position to give to the management the contractual and commercial
situation on the Project
-Preparing and defending claims
• Supporting experts in adjudications/arbitrations/litigations.
• Assisting employers, contractors or insurers and their legal teams in analysing and reporting on
quantum and contractual claims
|1) Nuclear Civil works Construction
2) Industrial Buildings construction
3) Multi storey buildings
4) Marine Works
8) Transport / rail
A) Asbestos Removal
|Factory FORD VOLWAGEN
Buildings and Civil works
|assigned role by using my skills and
experience, manage performance
firmly and fairly conduct all business
with integrity and professionalism.
|Competence Field: Leadership
skills-Senior Management experience
EXPERT in claims management &
|expérience commerciale dans le BTP, dispose d’un bagage significatif en
marketing, suis a même de vendre un concept, une méthode. Aisance
relationnelle me permet de créer un lien privilégié avec les clients en les
accompagnant dans toutes les phases du projet. De la définition du besoin à la
• Une image de flexibilité,
• Un rayonnement européen et international,
• Compétences acquises sur terrain, souvent en milieu hostile et dans des
|GOVE PROJECT N.T
|PROJECTS IN AUSTRALIA
|-TAIF PROJECT (MILITARY COMPUND)-
-DJEDDAH 720 (STOREY BUILDING)-
-HOSPITAL RIYADH- SAOUDI ARABIA
|Finnish utility TVO chose the AREVA group for
construction of its fifth reactor at the Olkiluoto
site. The turnkey contract covers the supply of
both the nuclear island and the conventional
island of the EPR. Commercial startup is
expected in 2009.
|The EPR is a large advanced evolutionary reactor of the
Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) Type offered by
AREVA to satisfy electricity companies needs for a new
generation of nuclear power plants even more
|Tour Manhattan Project. »EXXON MOBIL »
|PROJET ROCADE NORD